- Asparagus (maybe 6 spears per person)
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 50g feta cheese, or if preferred goats cheese, or simply just some shavings of Parmesan
- Heat a griddle pan to high
- when smoking, add the asparagus in a single layer, tossing to get the charred effect. Do not put any oil on the aspargus, it will make it soggy.
- To serve, divide the aspargus between two plates, in a showy fashion if so desired!!
- Sprinkle with a few drops of balsamic vinegar
- Crumble over the feta cheese
Now thats a low cal starter!