This recipe is a fantastic standby, and because we use par-baked bread, the result is garlic bread with a bread baking smell!!!
- One par baked ciabatta loaf ( or any par baked bread of your choosing)
- Good Quality Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Grated clove of garlic
- Finely chopped flat leave parsley
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees
- Split the bread in half down the middle
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together
- Brush the oil mixture onto the bread slices or just use you hands (a cooks best tools) [corny, yes]
- Lightly flick some water onto the bread and place in the oven for 9 mins
- Finally, dig in!!!
Most par baked breads kept excellently in the freezer, just defrost a couple of hours before use