This is not a blog for those with a sweet tooth......Desserts and sweets are not my strongest.....I leave that to my fiancé, however, I do have a few dessert recipes that are fool proof, and this is one of them.
- Punnet of Blueberries
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 4 scoops good quality vanilla ice-cream
- 2 digestive biscuits, crushed
- Place berries in saucepan over medium heat
- Add the vinegar and the sugar.
- Stir to combine and allow to heat, careful not to allow to come to boil, the berries shouldn't burst.
- Divide the ice-cream between two bowls
- Pour over the berries and syrup
- Sprinkle over the digestive crumbs