2 salmon fillets
5-6 tbsp of teriyaki marinade
Grated thumb size of ginger
Grated clove of garlic
Diced red chili
Mangtout, and green beans, sliced
red onion, sliced
Red pepper, sliced
Noodles to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Place the salmon fillets in a bowl and marinate with the teriyaki sauce and half the ginger and half the garlic
- Season with pepper and leave for 10-15 mins to infuse.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 mins until wonderfully moist and soft
- Meanwhile, add the oil to a wok on a high heat and add the ginger, garlic and chili
- Stir fry for a couple of minutes and add the vegetables, and stir fry for 5 more mins. You want the vegetables to maintain their crunch, add soy sauce and chopped coriander.
- Add noodles to a saucepan of boiling water and simmer according to packet instructions
- To serve, place the noodles in the centre of a plate
- Place the stir fry vegetables on top and top it all off with the fillet of salmon
- Serve with a slice of lemon and more soy sauce to taste.
- If noodles aren'y your thing, then rice or baby potatoes go equally as well.
Tip: If you on a diet, try eating with chopsticks, this prolongs the eating ritual, meaning that you'll feel fuller before the end of the meal, rather than eating faster with a knife and fork... Well it works for me and its fun to do!