If you are looking for a low fat nuitrious mid week supper, that requires little effort, then look no further than this Mediterranean fish parcel. This foil parcel is filled with Mediterranean vegetables and a fillet of white fish topped with basil pesto, which give you a flavoursome light supper with no washing up afterwards.
- 1 fillet of haddock (or similar white fish)
- ¼ courgette, sliced
- ¼ red pepper, sliced
- ¼ yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ leek, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp of basil pesto
- Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves
- 1-2 spritz of low fat spray
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Lay two large even pieces of tin foil on a baking tray.
- Lay the vegetables and garlic in the centre along with half the basil leaves
- Season well and lay the fish on top of the vegetables.
- Spread the pesto over the fish and season the fish.
- Pour over the lemon juice, zest, and spray the low fat spray.
- Take up the opposite corners of the foil and meet in the centre, do the same with the remaining corners.
- Pack the parcel tightly and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.