This is an amazing main course that one could serve for an elegant dinner party and not feel like they are blowing the calorie budget. This stir fry is very light and deliciously delicate and can be prepared in a matter of minutes.
· 16 scallops, roe removed and halved horizontally
· 1 thumb size piece of ginger, peeled and chopped finely
· 1 red chilli, deseeded and diced finely
· 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and diced finely
· 3 tbsp of chopped coriander
· 4 portions of rice noodles
· Soy sauce
1. Prepare the scallops and set aside in the fridge until required.
2. Put the noodles on to cook
3. Heat a wok to high, with the chilli, ginger and garlic and stir fry for a minute or so.
4. Add the scallops and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Then remove from the heat
5. Drain the noodles and divide into bowls
6. Pour the soy sauce over the scallops and top over each bowl of noodles.
7. Scatter over some coriander and serve with some more soy sauce on the side if required.
This couldn’t be easier.