With Paddy’s Day rolling closer this weekend, what better way to raise your glasses and say ‘Sláinte!!’ than with an indulgent Irish Coffee!!!
This is a tried and tested plain and simple recipe for the best way to prepare an Irish Coffee!
Wherever you are in the world and whatever nationality you are, I wish you a Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Daoibh.
I hope you will enjoy the day with family and friends and perhaps raise a glass of the black stuff!!!
· Irish Whiskey, 2 Irish size shots
· Cream, 100mls softly whipped
· Brown Sugar, 2 tbsp
· Freshly brewed strong coffee (I used Nespresso)
1. Pour the whiskey into a heat proof glass (preheated) and stir in the sugar.
2. Top with the coffee and stir well.
3. With the back of a spoon, pour in the cream, and sprinkle with chocolate powder.
4. Drink with a smile on your face and heat in your belly!!!